- What materials do you use in your vinyl stickers? Each sticker is made of high-quality vinyl, laminate and eco-friendly inks. Quality, durability and solid graphics are what I strive to deliver with every sticker.
- How long will it take to get my custom sticker order after you finish drawing it up? Usually between 7-10 days after the artwork is completed and paid for, sometimes a little longer depending on the frequency of orders. After the artwork is completed, the files will be set up to go to print.
- Can you print stickers based on a customer's own design? Yes, I will gladly set up your artwork and convert them to the proper file types and sizes you require.
- Do you print your t-shirts and other apparel in house? I do not currently have the capabilities or staff to operate a full-fledged t-shirt printing business. I'm a one man show so most of my time is spent at the drawing board or the printer/cutter. I enlist the services of a few different shops and print on demand companies to handle the apparel, art and mug printing processes.
- Do you take payment before or after you start working on a new custom design? Effective 11/1/23 all custom work will require an up-front payment to begin work on new custom designs.